Purpose-Built, Single-User Digital Forensic Analytics
SIMPLIFIED DIGITAL EVIDENCE CONTROL AND ANALYSIS
Without analytics, data is just data. In order to reduce case cycle times, investigators and analysts need simple, intuitive tools that help them see the big picture and all the critical connections that define it. Cellebrite Pathfinder eliminates the time-consuming and manual review of digital data. It is a force multiplier that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI), and machine learning algorithms, to automatically identy patterns, reveal connections and uncover leads with greater speed and a ccuracy.
Cellebrite Pathfinder optimizes and extends your existing mobile forensic investments. It also serves as an essential building block to creating an end-to-end unified investigative platform from a partner you can trust.
Cellebrite Pathfinder Delivers:
- Text Analytics – Go beyond Regex and Watchlists and extract entities such as Person Names, Locations from text in multiple languages.
- Image Analytics – Cutting-edge computer-vision automatically identifies relevant images (drugs, money, nudity, documents) without the need for image hashing.
- Analyze up to 100 extractions per case – Reveal and visualize connections of up to 100 extractions from mobile devices (logical, file system and physical extractions) and external data sources per case.
- Cloud data integration – Automatically ingest and merge cloud data from UFED Cloud tied to a specific person.
- Visualization of mutual connections – View common connections based on communications and locations; narrow data using advanced filters and search; tag data based on specific needs; highlight case-related data using watch lists.
On May 4th, 2017 the United States Federal Bureau Of Investigation issues an official statement citing reported Domestic and international exposed dollar losses of $5.3 Billion due to Business Email Compromise between October 2013 and December 2016 - (BEC, Imposter, Spoofing, Fraudulent Email)
May 04, 2017 | Alert Number I-050417-PSA | FBI Public Service Announcement