- KNIFE - Known Network Intrusion Forensic Examinations
August 10, 2021 - August 13, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
FIRE is a two day class designed to familiarize the student with the many artifacts left behind on Windows based media and mobile devices from the most popular internet browsers and email applications.
This course is designed to advance the skill set of forensic examiners by focusing on internet artifacts and email analysis.
Upon Completion of this course forensic examiners will be able to:
- Understand the states of the World Wide Web
- Understand the nature of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and communication ports
- Identify and understand the various forensic artifacts left by common internet browsers
- Identify and understand the various forensic artifacts left by common email applications
Venue: New Berlin, WI