Logicube Forensic Falcon
Without exception, the fastest and most technologically
advanced forensic imaging solution available.The Falcon achieves 20GB/min imaging speed.
A feature-packed, power-rich performance in a space-saving footprint that provides
expandability to meet future technological advances in digital forensics.
Setting A New Standard
Without exception, the fastest and most technologically advanced forensic imaging solution available.The Forensic Falcon® achieves over 30GB/min imaging speed*. A feature-packed, power-rich performance in a space-saving footprint, the Falcon is designed to meet future technological advances in digital forensics and sets a new standard of excellence in forensic imaging solutions.
- Extreme speed, imaging at over 30GB/min*
- Image & verify from 4 source to 5 destination drives
- Write-blocked preview & triage directly on the Falcon
- Image to/from a network location
- Multi-task.Perform image, wipe, hash tasks concurrently
- Targeted Imaging feature creates a logical image using pre-set, custom filters, file signature files and keyword search to capture only specific files needed
- Supports PCIe SSDs (M.2 SATA/AHCI/NVME), PCIe and mini-PCIe cards with optional adapters
On May 4th, 2017 the United States Federal Bureau Of Investigation issues an official statement citing reported Domestic and international exposed dollar losses of $5.3 Billion due to Business Email Compromise between October 2013 and December 2016 - (BEC, Imposter, Spoofing, Fraudulent Email)
May 04, 2017 | Alert Number I-050417-PSA | FBI Public Service Announcement