eMMC-NAND RECONSTRUCTOR is a solution for data extraction and recovery from eMMC chips through NAND interface. It is ultimate and revolutionary technology that is mainly designed for law enforcement (mobile forensics and other areas). It provides the deepest level of data recovery from areas of eMMC chips that have never been accessible before.
– New Read Retry algorithms for the newest 3D TLC chips from Micron, Intel and Hynix!
– Pattern Writer Plugin to help find data in ECC, XOR, translations of hex values
– New “codeword” reread mode for heavily corrupted dumps
– Bad Column Remover element now works on multiple blocks
– Multiple GPUs can be used now for parallel computation of ECC code