The new updated and improved VNR 6.2 has arrived.
- Significantly revised Bad Column Remover
- New algorithm for “invisible” XOR’d bad column removal in Alcor Micro (AU) controllers
- Improved File Assembler’s internal algorithms
- All AI-XOR elements have been significantly improved and speed of key synthesis is greatly increased
- New Read Retry database is now in the cloud with faster reads and automatic synchronization
- New NAND chips
- New Scramblers (XOR Keys)
- New ECC/BCH
- New Monolithic Chip Pinouts
Learn all about the new features and VNR improvements here.