Logicube was one of the first manufacturers of hard drive duplication and forensic acquisition solutions in the industry. You could say they are the “old guy on the block”. Logicube has innovated, developed technology, and pioneered in this space since our 1999.
One of the best hardware duplication devices is the Logicube Falcon-NEO.
It literally outperforms all of the competitors
– Extremely fast forensic imaging speed surpassing 50 GB/min
– Clone PCIe to PCIe at speeds above 90 GB/min
– Image to/from Thunderbolt™ 3/USB-C external storage enclosures with an optional I/O card
– Image and Verify from up to 5 SOURCE drives up to 9 DESTINATIONS simultaneously
– Create a logical image targeting specific user/data files
– Concurrent Image+Verify greatly reduces duration of image plus verification process
– Two 10GbE connections provide fast network imaging performance
– Network capture feature to capture network traffic, VOIP, internet activity
– Multi-task. Image from up to 5 sources simultaneously
– Capture from mobile devices including Apple® iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets
– Cloud storage acquisition software option provides convenient capture of OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox, files
– Secure Erase NVMe SSDs
– S.M.A.R.T. reporting for all drives involved in Drive to File, Drive to Drive, and Wipe tasks
The Logicube Falcon-NEO is designed to streamline the evidence collection process. Efficient and secure digital evidence collection is accomplished with a feature-set that provides sophisticated functionality with a goal to shorten acquisition time. Designed to meet future technological advances in digital forensics, the Logicube Falcon-NEO sets new standards in forensic imaging technology.